Baby adult Non-contact LCD Digital Ear & Forehead Laser Infrared Thermometer Body Temperature Health Care CE FDA
Health Care new Dual Modes Non-contact Ear & Forehead Laser Infrared Digital Thermometer LCD with back light FDA CE approved
Item Type: Infrared Thermometer
We want to make a thermometer that is capable of accompanying your child from baby to adulthood. That is why our Dual mode infra-red thermometer INV-DC200 is designed to be BOTH an ear thermometer (recommended for age >1) AND a forehead thermometer (recommended for all ages), offering users the freedom to choose between two modes. Using the latest infra-red scanning technology, the INV-DC200 has proven to be extremely reliable and accurate during clinical trials. Only available to pediatricians and professionals previously, we are now bringing this technology to you. Try out the #1 trusted baby thermometers by Pediatricians.
– DUAL MODE – Measure temperature via forehead (for all ages) or ear (recommended for age >1). Suitable for adults AND children. One thermometer for everyone!
– PRECISE AND ACCURATE – Passed numerous rigorous clinical tests. Proven to be precise and accurate when used in accordance to instructions. Take the guesswork out of determining your child’s temperature!
– QUICK AND EASY – Just press F1 for forehead and F2 for ear measurement. Results displayed on screen instantly.
– READINGS RETRIEVAL – Can store up to 20 previous readings. Display reading in Fahrenheit OR Celcius.
– ALARM – Visual and auditory alarm when temperature exceeds 99.5 °F.
When taking temperature from different parts of your body, it is normal to obtain a slight variation in the temperature readings. An ear (tympanic) temperature is usually 0.5-1°F (0.3-0.6°C) higher than an oral temperature, whereas a forehead (temporal) temperature is usually 0.5-1°F (0.3-0.6°C) lower than an oral temperature. Therefore, it is NORMAL to get 1-2°F (0.6-1.2°C) difference between an ear measurement versus a forehead measurement. This is NOT due to the inaccuracy of the thermometer.
The thermometer sensor is extremely sensitive. Any dirt and/or oil will prevent an accurate measurement. Check and clean the sensor regularly. The surface should be reflective and gleaming. If it is dull and lackluster, please clean the sensor with a q-tip cotton swabs (preferably soaked with alcohol).
1) This thermometer is not a toy. Please keep it out of children’s reach.
2) Please consult with a doctor before using the product on a newborn.
3) Do not use the thermometer for purposes not specified in the User Manual.
4) The thermometer is not a replacement for seeking medical assistance.
Use the thermometer to check your body temperature
To measure temperature via forehead, hold the F1 button down and slide the thermometer along your forehead from one temple to the other. Please note that the thermometer SHOULD be in contact with the forehead at ALL times during measurement. Release the F1 button when complete. To measure via eardrum, first remove the sensor cover. Then gently pull your ear upward and insert the thermometer probe into your ear. Once the sensor is aligned with the eardrum, press F2 and let go after 1 sec
This product is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this product for self-diagnosis and/or for treating a health problem. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
– Retail Box X 1
– Infrared Thermometer X 1
– Carrying Case X 1
– User Manual X 1
Note: We will not include batteries, according to China and International law, batteries are not allowed for international air transportation for the safety of shipping and protection environment.
Perhaps you could also be interested in: